These are printable tracking sheets to be used with Beachbody’s 10 Rounds. *Tons of Goodness, LLC is not affiliated with Beachbody.
- Six Weight Tracking Sheets – This includes a tracking sheet for each workout that requires the use of weights (10 Rounds Lifting Prep, 6 Weeks of Lift Lower Body, 6 Weeks of Lift Upper Body).
- Two Motivational Posters – I have also included two motivational posters that fit the theme of 10 Rounds to help you stay motivated and stick with your program. They are letter-sized so that you can print them using your own printer.
What is 10 Rounds?
10 Rounds is the first boxing program from Beachbody. Trainer Joel Freeman leads you through 3 days of boxing training and 2 days of weightlifting workouts each week for 6 weeks that will help you to build power, speed, and endurance. The only equipment you’ll need is resistance loops, light/medium/heavy dumbbells, and a small towel.
Why do you need tracking sheets?
Tracking your progress will help you to stay focused on your goals, motivate you to challenge yourself, and will inspire you to wake up and press play.
These tracking sheets will also help you to decide which weights to use during the workout. The workouts go by fast, so it’s helpful to decide ahead of time what weight to use to get the most from your workout.
?♀️ For YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY
❌ DO NOT share with anyone else
? Please READ & REVIEW the ENTIRE listing
⚡These are to be used with Beachbody’s 10 Rounds program – sold separately at www.beachbodyondemand.com
? Message me with any questions!
- This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
- There is NO refund for digital goods once your files have been downloaded.
- NO credits or exchanges available.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors.
- If you notice any errors or have feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
This file(s) is solely for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Do NOT forward, share, sell or distribute the file(s). I, Tons of Goodness, retain all rights.
For more products and inspiration visit me!
Thanks for checking out my shop! ? – Kat